Monday, March 12, 2012

A New Challenger Is Approaching

Edit:  A new contributor has appeared!

Hi there! My name is Kory and I have been invited to participate in +10 Damage Gaming.
As a gamer since the age of six, I have a long love and background of video games and anything relating to the art for a very long time, and after finally exhausting my viewpoints in person to people that don't care as much about them, I am very excited to be able to write my opinions and start some discussions with you all in this form instead!  Offering suggestions for those who would like to expand their selection of games, pointers for those looking to purchase, or just bringing you the news, I will be posting on here as much as my schedule will allow.  So keep looking for me, as I look forward to sharing with all of you!

~Kory

For those looking to spar or check out my selection of pretty trophies...
PSN:  wonderboy519

No comments:

Post a Comment