Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy FRIDAY everyone!
I hope that everyone has had an excellent week! Mass Effect is now 4 days away! Anyone Excited?
So, it’s been a crazy week in video games. Recently IGN was able to get new images of the next compilation of Assassins Creed. The images reflect a heavy Native American influence while bringing in the era of the Revolutionary War! I have to say that I am quite excited to see the move away from the Middle East and as a gamer that has left the AC franchise alone for the past few installments I have to say I’m quite interested on diving back in! Here are some BRAND NEW screen shots that have not been fully circulated!
WHAT AM I PLAYING?!?!?!

CodeRunner
You may even have to track down someone...

So I am not a huge iOS gamer but something grabbed my attention this week. Coderunner is a game that was just released that uses Google maps to track your position in an incredibly fun AR (Alternate Reality) espionage game. I felt for the cost of 2.99 I would try it out. I have to say I was HOOKED from the moment I put my ear buds in and an “agency” Intel guy was in my ear spotting out destinations I had to reach in order to gain Intel or do dead drops. At one point I was even “hacking” a senators phone to find out he was having an affair so I could smear him to a paper.  Ton of fun and good exercise! Check it out!

On the 360 I am currently downloading the new Alan Wake title. At first I was a bit worried that it would be so far from the retail experience it wouldn’t be worth the bother, but after hearing such positive feedback from people I respect in the industry I’ll give it a try. From what I have heard the voice acting takes a hit but the controls are great! Can't wait to finally be able to give you all my opinion!
That's all I've got for now! I'm excited that we may have a new contributor to the blog so look out for that in the coming weeks! If you're interested feel free to contact me on +10 Damage's facebook page!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment